- Ensure that you have incorporated all appropriate keywords, chose for web indexes, into your site content. Bear in mind, that the catchphrase thickness ought not be higher than 5-10%
- Look through your site and discover all broken or unimportant connections. Dispose of them ASAP.
- For some imperative data like names, connections and that’s only the tip of the iceberg, utilize message instead of pictures. Google bots don’t distinguish message on pictures.
- Each page of your site ought to be reachable from no less than one static content connection.
- Be cautious with affiliate programs and abstain from utilizing an indistinguishable literary substance from other web assets do since it will no longer considered as special via internet searchers and it will never get high positioning.
- Be mindful utilizing other’s business’ trademarks among your watchwords. It’s laden with lawful issues as to conceivable beguiling the planned clients.
- Never copy content. Modify it, on the off chance that regardless you need comparative articles on various site pages.
- Try not to make pages proposed for internet searcher bots as it were.
- Try not to go for Black Hat SEO or endeavors to enhance positioning by method for duplicity: don’t over-burden pages with unessential catchphrases and don’t utilize interface ranches.
- Don’t use programs sending automatic queries to Google
- Don’t insert invisible keywords or links on your website. I mean don’t use for them the same color as for background, search engine robots recognize this trick and it leads to penalty from Google.
- Don’t use cloaking (showing different content for Google spiders and usual users)